Sunday 19 July 2009

Welcome

This is the official blog of Plan 250 From Outer Space, which is my pet project to see all of IMDB's Top 250 movies. I've been vaguely trying to see the top 100 for a couple of years and in that time have managed to see a paltry 54, so I've decided to go for it a bit more dedicatedly and expand my horizons to the full 250.

There are a few problems:-

  • I can't possibly afford to buy that many films. So I'm planning to download anything from before 1980 (30 years is plenty of time to make your money back on a film) and otherwise try to freeload most of the rest. Also I need to find out how much Netflix or equivalent is.

  • The 250 changes quite a lot; new films enter (often unreasonably high) and the films around the bottom 20 or so fluctuate around quite a bit. So I'll have to work fast just to keep ahead of the changes.

  • I'm really bad at watching films.



So I guess we'll see how it goes.

Current tally: 96.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've only seen 56 so you're doing a better job than me :)

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete